Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Travesty Repaired

It occurred to me today - well, yesterday - that I haven't made an important link and acknowledgment.  The link is to the left.  The acknowledgment is to Richard's WarIn15mm.  While I started my collection and had in mind all of the collections I have long before I ever heard of him or encountered his site, this very site is absolutely inspired by his.  Hope some day I can have as many painted figures as he does.

There, that's taken care of.  And, wow, I actually put some paint on figures this week!

And while I was at it, I decided to add the widget that shows how many page views to the site.  I continue to be surprised at the number of views.  Don't know why I'm surprised, but I am.  Happily so. But so.  Now I'm off to explore a link from WarIn15mm I just saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment