Friday, December 14, 2012

A Posting I Have Gone

Well, just in two days I've listed my figures under four tabs - the Sudan (only broadly brushed out the native side), the Musketeers, the Boxer Rebellion, and the American Civil War.

And I've been considering taking down the Imaginations tab.  I joined a yahoo group devoted to that and got so many zany replies - and so little of helpful consequence - that it caused me to reconsider.  Besides, I'm thinking to add in an old interest that has resurfaced lately.  I just might get back in to building a collection for the Seven Years War in Europe.  I loved playing that era with Mike Nemechek's Volley Fire rules.  Since I still have the rules, I only need the figures.  But if I do go that route its going to be small scale, either Baccus in 6 mm or Irregular in 2 mm.  That decision, either way, is out on the horizon.  Not as if I don't have enough to keep me occupied already!  Oh, and on that whole imaginations concept, I still might play with it but not in the way others do.  Might even mix it up with the Seven Years War and have an imaginary nation's force to put on the table - but not with the level of effort some put into such things.  I like to keep things simple.  Except when I go shopping for miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment