Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting over it.

As in getting over that slump in the previous post.  I've pulled out some old issues of hobby magazines and, like a familiar friend, they've helped to get me back on the right track hobbywise.  Still not planning to add new figures for the time being, beside the planned ones.  Will be a bit of a wait for the one pack I've ordered that completes one collection.  And it will certainly be after the holidays before I order those other two packs that will finish off the last "planned" collection.  And I'm nostril deep in my model railroading universe for a while.  And until that gets resolved, there isn't likely to be any painting of figures going on.  But there is a schedule change at work that takes place in January that will permit me more time to focus on getting things done - or so I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment