Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Latter Links

Over to the left are a bunch of links, most newly added as of the date of this post.  All of them are United States based so far.  Nothing against others around the world; I just decided to start here in my own home base.  If you know of others that should be there, please let me know.  The only rule is that they need to have either a strong focus on 15 mm or be otherwise somehow special and worthy of including here.  And, for now, I want to list first those who call their home the United States (though Canada might get a nod).  The site for Major General Tremorden Reddering is, of course, one of the special ones.

If all goes well, I hope to play in an AWI game on New Year's Day and will try and bring along the camera to get some nice photographs in order to post here, well, under the AWI tab.  If it happens, I expect the game to be in 15 mm.  Certainly hope it happens because that would be a great way to start 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment