Tuesday, December 25, 2012

On the trail of THE Major General

Ah-ha!  Yes, indeed, I have sleuthed out the current location of Major General Tremorden-Reddering.  And I've found clear and unambiguous evidence that he has returned to gaming - or at least has a desire to do so.  The question is - what do I do with this critical intelligence?

More importantly, courtesy of a particular professional on-line linking service, I find we are separated by but three degrees of digital latitude.  Oh, what to do, what to do?  Do I invade his privacy in order to guide him to the light of understanding how great his value is in the gaming community (as if he didn't know already!)?  Or, do I leave him to languish in obscurity?

How say you all who enter here?

...battening down the storm shutters...

No comments:

Post a Comment