Thursday, July 16, 2020

Progress Minor

So, I actually put some paint that wasn't primer on figures last night!  I applied the first coat of skin paint to my French and Indian War native villagers expansion, 59 sculpts for 63 figures (four babes in their cradle boards on mommy's back).  Small as it was, it felt good.

I also recently prepped the first 48 mounted warriors for my Pony West setup, same with the first of the White Hats (mounted, foot, dead) being the Town Marshall.  Last night I pulled the first 36 foot warriors and need to pull out a leader group and a Black Hats (mounted, foot, dead) for the Outlaws.  What was pulled out last night needs to be filed and scraped to be ready to wash.  Then the whole lot - what was recently prepped and the stuff from last night - can be washed and then mounted for painting and primed.

Minor forward progress but it matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment