Thursday, July 16, 2020

Update

Forgot to mention yesterday that I also painted the 6 oxen for my Bluemoon Conestoga wagon and started on the driver and his woman (she is not part of the set!) who were already primed for FIW.  I need to find two of the three ox yokes - hope I didn't lose them but with one I can at least re-manufacture two more!

I need to pull out a set of the native villagers for my Pony West to prep along with what I posted about yesterday.  That way, once prepped and primed, I will have a little bit of all the elements I am building for this ridiculously massive collection of figures.  Already have an entire cavalry regiment with its wagon train and native scouts plus gatling guns ready.  Have the first portion of the civilians for Anachronism.  Already have painted a buffalo herd along with a pronghorn antelope herd.  Also primed is a large longhorn herd and the cowboys and the chuck wagons.  By adding the White and Black Hats and the indigenous mounted and foot warriors plus villagers, that represents most of what will be in the collection - though greatly expanded when all is prepped.  Heck, I even have one of the special characters primed for painting.  Maybe next up will be one of the civilian wagon trains including the associated civilians.

No comments:

Post a Comment