Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Unified Field Theory Update - again

Back on April 20 of 2018 I posted how I had made significant progress on my 'flavor' pieces of terrain - which is now at 120 pieces - the 30 blanks still to add flavor too, 22 pieces that were done at the time, and 68 pieces that gained progress this past weekend.  All of the 68 got the darkest brown coat and the next lighter 'dancing daub' brown coat.  Progress stopped there courtesy of a severely twisted ankle but the next six layers of paint should go on rather quickly.  That will be a great addition to my terrain collection.  Then all I need to do is move forward with the 30 blank pieces.  At least I have in the meantime expanded my options for what goes on those blanks.  I will probably do one set of 12 and three sets of 6 to maximize diversity - though some might be a bit similar.  Photos when enough are finished to justify it.  Oh, and I have started adding figures for German East Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment