Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Where are the game reports?

Now that is an excellent question.  With a terrible answer.  I barely played a game (a few) in the last year.  A large part of that is because so much gaming time was devoted to the pirate project and then the post-pirate withdrawal that came from so much effort.  I certainly hope to play - and host - a lot more games in 2013.

So, even though one of the other main reasons I started this blog was to record games, so far I haven't been able to do so.  Guess I've been spending too much time making other plans - and you know what happens when you do that!

And here is one of the main distractions:

This is my three year old nephew and best little bud.  He's on my wife's side of the family, born in the Philippines but been here in the states since he was four months old.  I guess missing a few games to help put that smile on his face - we love playing together with his Duplo blocks - is worth it.  Maybe one day he and I will face each other across the table.  Who knows.

But I really need to get more gaming in, I really do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment