Monday, January 14, 2013

They're here!

No, not the poltergeists, the beasts.  For more on the newest addition to my miniatures, check under the zoologicals tab.

Like all of us, I will certainly be tempted to acquire other items at some point in the future.  But once the last pack of Blue Moon figures on order at the local hobby shop arrives, I can say I have all of my planned figures for all of those tabs you see above.  With the size of the collection of figures I have, that is a very satisfying point to arrive at.

Will get more photos up as soon as I can.  After the approaching weekend gets past I should have more time available for my hobby activities.  I sure hope so.

Yesterday marked nine months of existence for this blog and it has now surpassed 5,000 page views.  Of course, I'm under no illusion that means 5,000 people have visited here, just means however many people have shown up have clicked on 5,000 pages.  Hope it entertains enough of you to make it worthwhile.   If not, well, I'm having fun sorting out what I have and just what I'll end up doing with all that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment