Friday, December 16, 2022

Port Manteau and PENDING CHANGES POSSIBLE

Doubt, greatly, that my use is original - far too obvious and tempting a target.  But I think I must find a use for a Port Manteau name somewhere in my gaming world, likely either for Pirates or Pulp, maybe both.  Just recording now so I don't 'forget' later. 

POSSIBLE SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THIS BLOG COMING

I may be adjusting things, especially the pages, to better find "homes" for various topics rather than let them get buried on the main thread.  Probably also explore adding a gadget or two that might help with finding things - assuming that can still be done.

Most likely will, if possible, change page names to allow multiple - but related - topics per page.  With a minimum of twenty different periods with figures collected and a desire for a few "focused" pages, this is becoming necessary and changes here seems a better option that yet another blog, too many to properly juggle already.

No comments:

Post a Comment