Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Terrain making activity

I have three dozen of these balls - appears to be string wrapped around a styrofoam ball - will use to make some sort of tree most likely.

 A view into a little Aladdin's cave, the tub is large and packed full.  This is just a view of one layer, there are more than double the number of visible plastic containers with various items.
 These trees are the real reason for this post  Note the items hanging down, easiest to see on the leftmost tree.  These are foundations for jungle trees.
 And to give a sense of size, I've placed an Indian Mutiny elephant in the view from a top down perspective.  For 15 mm, these will be very large trees which means they will help achieve my goal of a triple canopy forest and jungle.
 More trees for the jungle building project.
 This is a craft store bird house that will become my own Taj-mah-small.  Same elephant.
A closer view of the elephant with his mahout and rider - while I'm using for Indian Mutiny, I think it comes from a Mughal range of figures.

Nothing earth shattering, just spent an hour or so trying to consolidate my 'verdure-in-training' supplies for when I start working on rainforest and jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment