Friday, August 10, 2012

Yee gads! Is that an actual photograph?

Why, yes, kind sirs and others, it is indeed an actual image.  Not new.  But new here.  This is a shot of my herd of buffalo - and while the photo has been retouched (badly) every buffalo you see is an actual model.  Clearly, of course, there is still work to be done on texturing those bases.  (sneaking back in to note that there are thirty-eight bases with three beasts per base, that's 114 critters folks!)

Don't have time at present to add more but I wanted to give some evidence that there will be images here.  Well, maybe not right here on this part of the blog - but there will be many more over time.  Can't promise I won't move them around.  And maybe even delete one here and there as the need or the mood strikes me.

I must say, I hate it when those poltergeists show up in the backgrounds of my photos.  AWAY, you nasty demons!  Or whatever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment