Thursday, August 27, 2020

QRF German East Africa British first view

No, they don't seem to be available yet.  But this is evidence that the figures are on their way - need to be finalized, mastered, molded, and cast from the looks of the photo.  Looks like six poses which I suspect may mean six different packs, one for each pose - not sure about leaders but I expect when (if?) they arrive there will be two or three poses in that pack.  The image comes from the fine folk at QRF Miniatures.  While I don't need a lot of British for my German East Africa collection, I expect I will buy more than I truly need for some 'what if?' scenarios and, frankly, to support a range I have long lobbied for.  I suspect by the time the Germans are released I may have all of the British painted - if all those other miniatures distractions I have don't get in the way!  Nice to see progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment